Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

Got the ones from Muldraugh. I hauled it to Westpoint, added some more goodies and gave to starting players who wanted going solo before joining a group (hope you're doing ok Sally M. and the guy I name forgot)

I have a question about update - if steam will be forcing update to build 29 will it still work with v28 of server or do I have to wait for it to be updated?

cheers

Thomas Ash

Got the ones from Muldraugh. I hauled it to Westpoint, added some more goodies and gave to starting players who wanted going solo before joining a group (hope you're doing ok Sally M. and the guy I name forgot)

I have a question about update - if steam will be forcing update to build 29 will it still work with v28 of server or do I have to wait for it to be updated?

cheers

Thomas Ash

for now ill not be updating to build 29 i have set the beta options to none opt out of beta test and will continue running build 28 until it is more stable or becomes public or if it is compatible with old save from build 28

man what a great game I got going with a bunch of serious gamers, my guy died as ironcoffins so I started up a new guy, Captain-Jean Luc Picard. it was me, a guy named (a), Rod, Robeck (ithink) a dude named Ranger something, and Amy (last name something) We made a base at the muld western warhouse, near Mc.Coy lumber, really fun game, it like froze for me I think though, I could still see players but no one was talking to me, and whatever I would type on the global chat wouldn't show. When I tried to reconnect I couldn't.  

Mmmm, I think maybe the game still registers me actually in the game, cuz I cant join in with my name, but another name allows me too.

wow that's just fucked up again the lag killed me, however this time I had lvl 4 carpentry among others things, and was on my way to make a trade with another group when it seemed like everything was fine, then when I ran away from zombies, and was far away from them, I was still being bitten, and scratched. That's bullshit considering I was moving!! away from them, least it seemed like it. Sorry im just trying to find someone or something to blame for it, I been playing with this guy since I got out of work till 10 minutes ago, a good 13 hours straight, fuck. This is what I hate about multiplayer and why I don't play it much to begin with, its like we need dedicated servers or something shit. Feeling frustrated :angry:

this has happened to quite a few players including me a few times but build 29 is a a iwillbackupmysaves branch for a good reason you will find game braking bugs on a bad day i have to reboot the server 10+ time a day because it is a test build [build 28 is far more stable] and the server is dedicated 24/7 free for all players i put my self out of pocket for every one to have fun im poor not a multimillionaire that can have server with all the connections of a MMO quality which require subscription fees, but i understand how frustrating it can be the only thing i can do to help at this point is if your character is not dead yet i can cure the bite or infection by god mode you for a second but that is all. otherwise there are other servers running build 28 that you may prefer the stability