Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

hard reset in 24 hours

ON RESETS and Previous Characters!!

if using a save from previous game eg from before a reset!!! you may need to run around map a bit to update the map cell with the reset!!!

or log out and in or start a new Character!! or items will not appear in boxes as your character save does not update a previous cell for an old save until you leave the map cell again and come back to it.

or if this bugs you delete you save file in users/zomboid/multiplayer after each reset!!!!!!!!

as this is a client side problem not a server problem

Hello chaps, I've been playing this server this afternoon and I like it so I may very well stick around. Just threw myself 7 storeys to my death, by vaulting a railing instead of closing a door, so thought I'd take a break and say hi!

thanks for positive feed back is most welcome some good regular players on server hope you can teem up with some.

Quick reminder to players to vote server can vote daily to grab more player attention use this link

http://pzserverlist.us/?a=details&u=TheDarkness

i Have added more zombies though out map

and find the Pryamid of Doom west of muld if your brave or stupid :D

Hey The Darkness!

I know I took a long time and I'm sorry about it but here it is!

PZ multiplayer #3!

go check it out because I can't put in links ><

fantastic will check it out soon hope you will come back and continue the series let me know when your on and we can team up

Hey guys how are you??
I alredy unpack the map in the omputer/C/program files (X86)/steam/SteamApps/Common/Project zomboid

I deleted my saves files (I made a backup) from the urser/zomboid folder, but when I try to connect in the server , it wont connect.

Am I doing something wrong? I need to have my name in the withelist? My user name will be Rods, if it is the case.

Plaese help me! I want to play multplayr so bad

A regular reset sounds like a good idea, gives people chance to pack up their stuff in time. Has the lag been bad recently?

it has been lagging quite bad the last 24 hours first 3 days are relatively smooth and and 3rd to 4th day the dead zombies build up and lag starts to become unplayable so i will reset today and then on Saturday morning. and then again Tuesday and after that resets will be Tuesday and Fridays as weekends are most busiest time 

Hey guys how are you??

I alredy unpack the map in the omputer/C/program files (X86)/steam/SteamApps/Common/Project zomboid

I deleted my saves files (I made a backup) from the urser/zomboid folder, but when I try to connect in the server , it wont connect.

Am I doing something wrong? I need to have my name in the withelist? My user name will be Rods, if it is the case.

Plaese help me! I want to play multplayr so bad

not sure. you have installed to the right place. When i install bedford to get it to work i have to uninstall PZ main file and save folder zomboid and do a fresh re-install of the game making sure iv also removed the bedford files previously installed.then re-install game and then adding bedford this is only way i can get it to work properly.it can sometimes takes a while to connect. you can try joining without bedford map installed as it is not necessary for the server but you will not be able to visit bedford hope this helps bedford file is a bit temperamental without freshly re installing everything good luck :)

Just to be sure, haven't been playing this is a few months, the resets reset all the loot that you dont have on you? Things in crates vanish? Do all player built buildings reset too?

yes you will keep items on you and skill but bases crates and building all reset to defult

ON RESETS and Previous Characters!!

if using a save from previous game eg from before a reset!!! you may need to run around map a bit to update the map cell with the reset or log out and back in!!!

or start a new Character!! or items will not appear in boxes as your character save does not update a previous cell for an old save until you leave the map cell again and come back to it.

server is refusing to start up some game error i do not understand as i have done this lots of times and nothing has changed i have installed the game twice and it fails to reload after rebooting to get campfires to work

i will continue to to get server up as soon as i can