Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

Hello, i need major help. New to PC and this game so no idea how to get onto servers. i need a steady server with alot of people. Some friends said to find a whitelisted server and get an invite. I guess this is whitelisted so could i please be invited to your server as a newbie and then shown how to actually connect to it. Thankyou Damiano.

yippy yi ya server is online and working properly :D

sorry for the wait but i now know what the problem was 

Could you please help me get onto your server, new to PC so it confuses me haha. Also can i get invited to the whitelist??

Hello, i need major help. New to PC and this game so no idea how to get onto servers. i need a steady server with alot of people. Some friends said to find a whitelisted server and get an invite. I guess this is whitelisted so could i please be invited to your server as a newbie and then shown how to actually connect to it. Thankyou Damiano.

Could you please help me get onto your server, new to PC so it confuses me haha. Also can i get invited to the whitelist??

server is open whitelisted at moment in case i need to close it to public but all you need to do to connect is put ip address in and pick a username password to connect

Just to be sure, haven't been playing this is a few months, the resets reset all the loot that you dont have on you? Things in crates vanish? Do all player built buildings reset too?

yes you will keep items on you and skill but bases crates and building all reset to defult

ON RESETS and Previous Characters!!

if using a save from previous game eg from before a reset!!! you may need to run around map a bit to update the map cell with the reset or log out and back in!!!

or start a new Character!! or items will not appear in boxes as your character save does not update a previous cell for an old save until you leave the map cell again and come back to it.

Cheers man, packed up all my stuff and moved to a safehouse, spawned right where I left off with all (or at least most) of my stuff, pretty sure I lost a few little things, but still had my skills and stuff. Unlike my buddy that started as a new character :(

Started to set up a base. Then got murdered. Fuck you Billy!!

Great server btw!

server is open whitelisted at moment in case i need to close it to public but all you need to do to connect is put ip address in and pick a username password to connect

Have tried this but is saying that it is not compatible, something about the server being 962 and me being 964 :(

Have tried this but is saying that it is not compatible, something about the server being 962 and me being 964 :(

odd i am using build 26 latest steam version 

i thought i saw you come online earlier 

server seems to be going well without bedford installed. will see how it progresses over next few days 

i do not know when reset will be depends on lag and loot running out as loot setting is rare as there is no why of increasing loot values at the moment

the map seems to be extended over the river north of westpoint go wander the highway see what you can find :D