Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

• 2 weeks later...

server has been running 14 day now since last reset still finding lots zombies loot in westpoint and possible a few bits in muld. will be possible be a reset next Friday unless it runs dry before then. ill give 24hour notice on a reset so you can gather you items.

ill check tow Sunday and may be a small chance of reset Mounday if its needed.

thank you.

Hey! Im looking to join a nice PVP server, as the one I was on has been offline lately and I did not like it too much anyway :)

My username will be Wolfhunter - I would like to make a faction "Bootleg Bandits" - Anyone may join the main idea would be to gang up and raid places together, while maintaining a safe farm area we can call home. Send me a PM if you would like to join and we can start from scratch today! (If Admin allows us to form a faction at all XD ) :D

Also can you tell us if you gonna do a reset this Friday?

iv validated files and i missed an update should be working now

Hey! Im looking to join a nice PVP server, as the one I was on has been offline lately and I did not like it too much anyway :)

My username will be Wolfhunter - I would like to make a faction "Bootleg Bandits" - Anyone may join the main idea would be to gang up and raid places together, while maintaining a safe farm area we can call home. Send me a PM if you would like to join and we can start from scratch today! (If Admin allows us to form a faction at all XD ) :D

Also can you tell us if you gonna do a reset this Friday?

sorry missed your message it should be ok to join now just put in a username password of chooise to connect

• 1 month later...

Albie just a heads up, the sanctuary came under attack by a raider/troll last night. He stole a shotgun, lured a horde in, tried to kill us several times/several different lives, tried to breach.

Right now she's locked up real tight, there's no exit. Do not remove any barricades without their permission, or without backup to cover the place while you're gone. Also, I may have entered your room and added some of my food haul to your food bag... (I had to disconnect before I could unload my foraging efforts earlier, and when I came back on it was all locked down, so I just added some to your supplies.)

I rejoined, was the only player on, and somehow a zombie had managed to get inside. I swept the perimeter, but as a precaution I'm now behind 3 barricaded doors/windows, cradling a shotgun, an axe, a pistol, 30 9mm, 20 shells + a box of shells, and I've got a fire kit in my bathroom with matches and newspaper ready to burn the whole place down if the raider(s) manage to breach all of the defenses while I'm in there/if I spawn in the middle of them looting the place.

I'll be on at some point today to check it out. I believe the zombies inside may be broken walls or even zombie spawn points inside base. How did you manage to barricade the bandit in? Good job. Don't forget if someone has PvP on and attacks you you can attack back even with safety on, or you used to be able to. My firearm skill is working up so I'll patrol area for bandits now I finished the farm.

An update? Nothing has come through for me, and I get the lua files aren't the same error. Have you put Bedford back on?

[edit] After retrying without changing any settings (simply starting up the game again), the lua error has gone completely. May be a bug or something, so will test again and file a report if it is a bug.

I try to put Bedford map but still no go.. u downgrade the build to 27 or 29?

Haha, I thought Bedford and Dreadwood were on the map. I was going to cut through the woods to enter Dreadwood from the east but ended up spending two days walking through the forest and going in circles. 

Anyway, where do most people spend their time, Westpoint or Muldraugh? I haven't seen/heard a soul since joining.