Can't add my server to favorites

woutske

Well. My server is up and running but whenever I try to add it to my favorites, it just wont. No idea how it can be. Friends have same problem. Direct connect does work, ports are open both client and server.

Kind regards,

Wouter

Same, but editing manually the ServerList.txt works.

can u give 1 example for that please? and another question: do u have problem, as server host, to turn on ovens or lights?

The file should be in C:\Users\USERNAME\Zomboid\Lua (Windows)

You can edit it with any text editor. Each server has the following lines :

name=FIRST!ip=mindescape.euport=16261description=user=MYUSERNAMEpassword=PASSWORD

Saves the file and you'll have the server in the game.

For the other question, yes I often have problems with lights but I never see anything weird with ovens.

Hello i have a roundabout way to add servers to your save list. If you start by booting pz in onlinetest- branch then proceed to add the server in interest to the list. After that reboot pz under the iwillbackupmysave branch and it should remain saved under your server list. :)

Hello i have a roundabout way to add servers to your save list. If you start by booting pz in onlinetest- branch then proceed to add the server in interest to the list. After that reboot pz under the iwillbackupmysave branch and it should remain saved under your server list. :)

Nice trick but I find it easier to edit the ServerList.txt :D

Archived