Overheats my laptop and experiencing FPS stuttering

GahRii

Question

Anything that can be done about this? Usually I'd use gamebooster to play games, but considering there's a giant message saying it won't help at the PZ start screen, I'm guessing that'd be a poor choice.

7 answers to this question

Windows xp, 2gb ram, no idea of anything else. Enough to run games such as Terraria, Minecraft, etc, without any FPS drops or overheating, or anything like that.

I've tried multiple settings. Lowered resolution, played fullscreen, made lighting low, turned off shaders. Anything else that'd help?

Haha it overheats my laptop like crazy too. :sad:

It starts to stutter and lag after about 20 mins.

I noticed that the game also uses over 1mil memory. I hope the only reason it's so heavy is that it isn't optimized yet.

Gamebooster has helped in making it playable for longer. No idea why the message says not to use it. I think the game just needs to be heavily optimized.

So you think gamebooster is the way to go?

Mine works fine for about 20 minutes or so too, then I start getting stuttering and lag too. I was playing multi with my friend lastnight, and it froze, when it unfroze again I was surrounded by 10 zombies and being eaten. It's extremely annoying.

I'll give gamebooster a try, I guess.

Archived