Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some pics more

10 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I'm new to the forums and just want to say I've arrived ... finally. Drew a pic of my arrival btw. :)

Spiffos2.jpg

Another of a tiny dangerous hideout

lovely_hideout.jpg

TK

These are really well done. I think my favorite is the Spiffo billboard but that may be my obsession with Spiffo. Fantastic job and welcome to the community!

Very nice; like the style on both (plus the first is Spiffo, you just can't not like Spiffo). Would be interesting to see more of these, if you plan to continue.

Did you actually draw/paint these yourself, or are these some fancy-shmancy renderings?

Spoiler
btw that wouldn't alter my opinion or anything it's just kinda cool to know <3

No, its not really drawn by myself ;) although I 'created' the first picture.

First I did some GIMP work to create a motive (a snapshot taken from the mainroad in 'real' Muldraugh + http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.4805587972374065,0.207474146964561,332.2137404580153) and let a shiny secret software completely draw it new in a second step.

The second picture is just/only a real spot somewhere in 'real' Muldraugh which also went through Gimp a bit.

It's nice to hear an overal approval! :)

Maybe someone has a specific motive in mind/a wish, which I could try to create?

TK

I really like the second one.

If you could add a bit of zombie blood stains, maybe a few planks for safehouse and perhaps a smal hint of spiffo.

(I.e. the billboard) on the oustide far away; 

this would be really cool, and i would fight and talk to the dev's to try and make it the game cover. the one they have right now, i feel like it really doesnt suit the game.