Ask a guy who lived on a small sailboat with 4 other men for 2 weeks anything

Pixel Bombs

What was it like being stuck on a boat for two weeks, surrounded by supposedly hot sailor men?

It was rough. The boat wasn't very big to begin with ( about 12 meters long, 2 wide) and I had to share a V berth with another dude with the mattress being about 1.5 meters long (I'm around 2 meters).

Also, the restroom had a leak in one of the pipes, so every time someone used it the entire boat smelled of unspeakable horrors.

And as for the crew, it was just friends and the father of one of them. The entire trip was one last hurrah before everyone went their separate ways, going to college, work, etc. 

What was it like being stuck on a boat for two weeks, surrounded by supposedly hot sailor men?

It was rough. The boat wasn't very big to begin with ( about 12 meters long, 2 wide) and I had to share a V berth with another dude with the mattress being about 1.5 meters long (I'm around 2 meters).

Also, the restroom had a leak in one of the pipes, so every time someone used it the entire boat smelled of unspeakable horrors.

And as for the crew, it was just friends and the father of one of them. The entire trip was one last hurrah before everyone went their separate ways, going to college, work, etc. 

... That sounds like a combo of awesome bro-fun and horrible shitty vacation-itis.

... That sounds like a combo of awesome bro-fun and horrible shitty vacation-itis.

It was more bro-fun than anything. It may have had its down falls, but it was a perfect end to a summer. 

Did you see, experience or do battle with any sea creatures notably sharks, dolphins, whales, kraken?

No battles, but encounters. We saw 3 dolphin packs (squads/flocks?) and my bud came face to face with a shark while spear fishing. It wasn't interested in him though and swam off once it knew that my friend wasn't on the menu. 

I also saw the biggest fish of my life while snorkeling. A 2.5 meter grouper chilling right under the boat. It was really surreal because it just sort of floated there, looked at me, then swam into the murky blue along with his entourage of smaller fish.

Did everyone bond and become closer friends? Or did they argue and become partially driven to homicide?

A little of both. Being crammed on a boat for so long can drive anyone mad and we did get a little nippy at each other, but it didn't compare to the awesome stuff we did. So I think we all became closer friends in the end.

In the period of those 2 weeks, did you have wild sexual intercourse with those 4 guys on a sailboat and have, surely forgotten about it?

If you say no, I'll take that as a yes.

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?

Hmm, I don't know. I'll come back to you with that one. But keep in mind, this is ask a guy who lived on a small sailboat with 4 other men for 2 weeks, not ask God.  ;)

Haha I guess you haven't read the "hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" ;)

Archived