Client version (956) doesn't match server (958)

Garbonzo

Question

Just quit a server I was playing in because I think I got desynched. I went to rejoin moments later and that is the error message it gives me when I try to join. Any idea how to fix anyone?

I have about 8 sorted backpacks full of EVERYTHING I was about to take to my home :C :C

14 answers to this question

It's because it's not the clients problem, it's the server that's the problem. I imagine Kiefleaf is aware of the problem, if he's not or isn't sure why (which he should) he can feel free to ask me. However until he fixes it, you guys won't be able to connect to the server.

Me and a friend of mine are also having this problem. We have both tried uninstalling/reinstalling PZ, deleting server files, opting out and back in to the onlinetest beta. Nothing has worked yet. He is on a Mac and i am on a PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Having this same issue

Me and a friend of mine are also having this problem. We have both tried uninstalling/reinstalling PZ, deleting server files, opting out and back in to the onlinetest beta. Nothing has worked yet. He is on a Mac and i am on a PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is it the exact same message as title? Or is your error message have the numbers swapped round?

Is it the exact same message as title? Or is your error message have the numbers swapped round?

The way he said it to me was the same as the title but when he starts PZ his console window says his version is 958 and when i start my server and my client they both say 956. Rathlord said to edit his SVN number so its the same as mine so we are going to try that today and see if that works.