Ask the User below you Anything

Thomas the train anal vore MMOJRPG. Hands down.

Edit: Since this doesn't apply to the person I thought it would when I tried posting, I'm going reply to DoctahWong with a regretful yes, up until the last bit.

Do you have a strange idea for a game? Share it.

Edited by Footmuffin

I HAV A TOWTALEY INOVAYTiV AND GRET GAME IDEEA!!1! YU RUN ARUND A MAP AND SHOOWT PEEPLE WIF GUNS YUW UNLUCK FRUM LEVULING UP ND WONCE YUW HAVE FULLI LEVULED UP YOU GET TO PRESTEEJ AN DO IT AL AGAYN!113! THER WULD BE NO SPWN CAMPIN BCOS THE SPAWNNS FUR EECH TEEM WULD BE ON OPPOSIT SIDS!K!

What is your favourite hair dresser?

I'm going to answer that question with a question, would -YOU- pay a guy to date your girlfriend so that you could catch her cheating on you? That's you're answer.

If you were forced to pick between cutting your wrists or have to play Thomas the train anal vore MMORPG until you liked it, what would you pick?

I went a good ways up Mt. Fairweather, I can't give you the exactness of the altitude I was at, but I can assure you it was rather high above sea level.

If the world was taken by a Zombie Apocolypse would you rather A) Hide out in and fortify Mcdonalds or some no name Chinese food restaurant?

McDonald's is unhealthy in a longer view but I can't take too much of that damn glutamate either...And the question is also what the zombies do prefer? Anyways, I'd choose the chinese one for a while and would later then make my way to rural areas.

Do you believe in karma?

oh yeah..............would be fantastic, and filling.

2 multi millionaires are offering to give you a free house, all expenses paid. there is nothing you would ever have to buy again

one house is overlooking The Racetrack, in Death Valley. (google it, its an interesting place)

the other house is in the middle of Denali National Park, in Alaska. 5 million acres of pristine Alaskan frontier.

which offer do you take, and why?