Increase "like" limit per day...

PintLasher

Is there anyway you guys could increase the amount of likes you can give per day? (I imagine likes to be like "*****")

And what I mean by that is that I know that there should be only so many you could give per day (hehe work) but wow, sometimes people on these forums are on FIRE and there's no way I could browse the forums and keep up with the amount of likes that I like if I have to come back and like previous stuff every now and again... especially when there's so many posts to enjoy (Here's looking at you, forum games)

So mods, what do you say?

(Please PintLasher, only like the likes you really like) = (In b4 forum mods)

P.s. How many posts can you like per day?

Also, if I use my phone I think I can like posts even though my likes are used up.

Is there anyway you guys could increase the amount of likes you can give per day? (I imagine likes to be like "*****")

And what I mean by that is that I know that there should be only so many you could give per day (hehe work) but wow, sometimes people on these forums are on FIRE and there's no way I could browse the forums and keep up with the amount of likes that I like if I have to come back and like previous stuff every now and again... especially when there's so many posts to enjoy (Here's looking at you, forum games)

Also, if I use my phone I think I can like posts even though my likes are used up.

I didn't even know there was a like limit in the first place. Guess that makes me kind of an asshole.

lol see? Another funny post I can't like

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I imagine there's a limit to stop people from making an agreement with each other and liking each others posts, so they can horde likes and artificially increase them. It can happen on forums with likes or karma systems. So it's just to prevent abuse I imagine. :)

I realize this... but so much gold on here, lol there's been a couple since your post that I can't like even though I literally lol'ed at each and every one of them :D It won't be changed but hey I have bookmarks and a memory I guess ^_^

I only realized it could be seriously abused after I posted this, so no worries. I'll just like what I like till I can't like no more! Like, you know what I mean, like? lol jk

Edit: But yeah just saying because it was interfering with my honest and actual liking of posts but it can be abused and seriously so. So ignore this post or delete or something!

I didn't even know there was a like limit in the first place. Guess that makes me kind of an asshole.

You and me both.  I only "like" something if it really tickles my fancy, makes a lot of sense, new thought, etc.  Something old hat, just ok or meh... no likie.

Archived