The Big 3

Myth

1. Inventory is totally disgusting.

2. Jobs being just perks that dont add really much to the game and character uniqueness.

3. Some issues with combat where hits sometimes dont connect, or for example if u are hitting a zombie that lays down near the window, u break the window aswell/hit doors bringing a ton of zeds ur way/hit a tree.

1 More animations and sprites.  I.E. showing when you're wearing a backpack, holding a bag, looking through your bag, sneaking, wall hugging, etc.

2.  A more chaotic looking environment.  I.E. random broken windows, blood, etc.  I know this is going to be "solved" by NPCs, but given how far into a zombie apocalypse this games begins at, you'd think there would be more evidence of a struggle or something.  So it should start with a more chaotic environment NPCs or no NPCs; NPCs should just add to the chaos.

3.  More character customization.

1. Some semblance of food preservation. I understand why the existing system is in. I would rather see farming be all but impossible in the winter and food not spoil quickly than the existing method where you grow a cabbage and it makes you sad in two days to eat it. Else, food distribution from certain plants should be more continuous. 

I use the canning mod to address this. I've got enough food saved up to get me through the winter.

2. Verticality, again.

3. zombie dragons

1. Several UI issues: I like the idea behind the inventory system - it is fast once you get used to it. But sometimes it's hard to select multiple items, because you accidentally open the menu with "drop", "drop all", etc. choices by hovering cursor in a wrong spot. Also, some houses have sinks that are kinda hard to use. The "drink" - option sometimes just doesn't appear and you have to go fill your gardening spray cans from neighbour's toilet. Speaking of the gardening spray cans, it seemed almost impossible to empty all of them in a row and then go fill them all together. When I had emptied one or two the game stopped recognizing I still have water in others.

2. Horde migrations: I know this is going to be added sooner or later, but I hope it happens sooner rather than later. In the current version single player games get easy after you get your farming going and the area near your safehouse cleared. I miss those moments when you wake up in the morning and find out your house is totally surrounded by zeds.. This would make zeds a constant threat like they should be imo. and give those players who have reached the safety and relative stability of lategame something to worry about before NPC:s are in.

3. Effects from moodles: This would also add more difficulty to the game and make some of the features already implemented worth using.

-Depression: My suggestion for semi-realism: Make actions take much longer when you have depression and random change of not being able to sleep ( some use for sleeping tablets ) or sleeping for too long.

-More levels of exhaustion : Makes it harder to just run everywhere without care. If you run for a whole day, maybe you shouldn't be able to escape a horde of zeds anymore ?

Am I the only one who thinks it would be a good move to make zombie encounters more dangerous before NPCs get implemented ? :)

---

OFFTOPIC: Because this is my first post I feel like I have to say that I like the direction where this game is going and all the ambitious plans the development team has for it. And it is already pretty interesting game with an unique creepy atmosphere in it, so good job, Indie Stone!

#1 Getting bitten in the crotch because I couldn't hit a non-moving zombie. I think that beating a dead zombie to get anger out would be a nice feature too.

#2 Lack of Spiffo stuffed animals. Why can't I fill my warehouse with Spiffo.

#3 UI issues. I think the interface for the most part works but I feel it could be made a little easier to navigate and move Spiffo place to place.

Even with the lack of Spiffo in-game I still think the game is amazing and can't wait for more.