New Locations?

Sporange

Alright, so I've been looking around and I've seen people claim about introducing Louisville and possibly Fort Knox. Haven't seen much of this in any of the Mondoids, so I'd like to know if anybody knows what locations may be introduced in the future :). Is Fort Knox just a rumor? And are there any predictions on when Fort Knox/Louisville are introduced to the game? 

There's been nothing specific in mondoids about these locations, or the next direction of expansion. The devs however have previously indicated interest (on the forums etc) interest in expanding to the aforementioned locations. Fort Knox is very close by IRL, and there's already an area partially cleared out for it on the ingame map in the corresponding location. The presence of Fort Knox has also been hinted as one of the major reasons why the game takes place in the area it does.

Fort Knox, and yet they don't want to include overpowered weapons, tanks, or military aid? Huh.

I can't tell if this a passively aggressive, or just ignorant post.

Either way, if you have a read through previous discussions that the Devs have been in on about the topic of military aid and/or military grade weapons, you'll have a better understanding of the direction they are coming from, and the reasoning behind their decisions (it all makes sense in their words, I couldn't do it justice trying to describe it to you here)

Archived