New weapon (gun)

bvhv

The game is realistic, NOT Call Of Duty

Why would it be unrealistic for a variety of guns? Why would adding more turn it into Call of Duty? 

SERIOUSLY! HE EDITED HIS POST! It was this ridiculous thing about adding sentry guns! 

Getting called out and then editing it? Thats just low.

Why would it be unrealistic for a variety of guns? Why would adding more turn it into Call of Duty? 

SERIOUSLY! HE EDITED HIS POST! It was this ridiculous thing about adding sentry guns! 

LOL for a second i was completely blown away by how irrational and negative you seemed!

LOL for a second i was completely blown away by how irrational and negative you seemed!

Yeah, would look like that. Thanks for making me look stupid bvhv!

Reported anyway. 

I saw the original post.  It...how to put this gently...it hurt my ideas.  It injured my brain.  I may have developed an aneurysm as a result of reading the desire for adding TF2 sentry guns to a survival game.  More guns, sure, great idea, a bolt action hunting rifle, maybe a semi auto battle rifle or two, sure, great.  An automated sentry the technology of which simply doesnt exsist even for the most advanced militaries on earth, which can supposedly be built by random peon #487 with a wrench?  No.  Not even a little bit.  Just no.

I saw the original post.  It...how to put this gently...it hurt my ideas.  It injured my brain.  I may have developed an aneurysm as a result of reading the desire for adding TF2 sentry guns to a survival game.  More guns, sure, great idea, a bolt action hunting rifle, maybe a semi auto battle rifle or two, sure, great.  An automated sentry the technology of which simply doesnt exsist even for the most advanced militaries on earth, which can supposedly be built by random peon #487 with a wrench?  No.  Not even a little bit.  Just no.

The technology does exist, obviously its not going to be built with a wrench, or by some average joe in kentucky.

Yeah, would look like that. Thanks for making me look stupid bvhv!

Reported anyway. 

I saw the original post.  It...how to put this gently...it hurt my ideas.  It injured my brain.  I may have developed an aneurysm as a result of reading the desire for adding TF2 sentry guns to a survival game. 

Even if the suggestion itself is bad it doesn't give you the right to go out and bash the idea. Say what you have to say and do it politely. There's no need for mocking here. Also you don't need to post a comment saying you've reported. The mods will take care of it...

Remember rule no.1: Be lovely! :)

If you really, REALLY want to implement a sentry gun or something rather silly like that, you would need a lot of electronics and skills to make a motiontracking death machine.

Of course, the problem being, is WHY. Apart from being a waste of ammo, a constantly ringing dinner bell, and so on, I simply can't see a crude, homemade sentry gun being able to distinguish friend from foe.

Would be a damned amusing (and complicated) way to shoot yourself though, so there's that  (fedora)

If you really, REALLY want to implement a sentry gun or something rather silly like that, you would need a lot of electronics and skills to make a motiontracking death machine.

Of course, the problem being, is WHY. Apart from being a waste of ammo, a constantly ringing dinner bell, and so on, I simply can't see a crude, homemade sentry gun being able to distinguish friend from foe.

Would be a damned amusing (and complicated) way to shoot yourself though, so there's that  (fedora)

well, you COULD set it up to watch an entry that you yourself never use but unsuspecting enemies might...

There has been a (much better) suggestion before about traps using guns, very feasible. Open door, get shot in the face by shotgun. Needs a lot of thread, some nails, shotgun+ammo, maybe a chair and of course a door ;)

I'd like to remind everyone to:

A) Always be polite and respectful, especially to newer members, and

B ) Leave the moderating to the moderators.

Gonna lock this post because nothing good is coming out of it at this point. Bhvh, feel free to post another topic about this if you'd like to discuss it more.