remove garbage textures
0

11 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Why would you want to remove them?

 

I dont think its possible right now, it would require to open the main map and delete them but we dont have the map files, only indie stone has them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, josko_91 said:

Why would you want to remove them?

 

I dont think its possible right now, it would require to open the main map and delete them but we dont have the map files, only indie stone has them 

I want to scavenge for the same reason that you do it in real life

4 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Sledgehammer should remove them.

 

no, he can not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Burger_Time said:

You can move it with furniture tool. 

 

14 minutes ago, Noncuro said:

You can remove them with the "pick up" tool on the top right of the screen. Then loed dead corpses and burn/burry it all.

Incredible! Exactly what is needed! thank you very much!

 

Is it possible to remove the wooden floor placed on the water?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Demergo said:

Is it possible to remove the wooden floor placed on the water?

You can normaly pick up any existing wooden floor or ceramic tile with a crowbar, carpet with a knife and dirt, gravel or sand with a shovel and bags.

 

If you have built this wooden floor yourself, you can only destroy it with a sledgehammer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Noncuro said:

You can normaly pick up any existing wooden floor or ceramic tile with a crowbar, carpet with a knife and dirt, gravel or sand with a shovel and bags.

 

If you have built this wooden floor yourself, you can only destroy it with a sledgehammer. 

sledge hammer destroys the floor built on the second floor

 

on the first floor a sledgehammer does nothing with the floor I built

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been picking these up with the furniture tool and placing them in trashcans and dumpsters. If I need to pick up a lot of them I place them on dead zombies and burn them.

 

I like the area I've claimed to be clean. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0