Zombies Should Trigger House Alarms Too

TheWraithPlayer

I was in Dixie, and was getting ready to loot some trailers. The one next to the one I was staying in had been broken into by zombies, I had watched them break in the night before, but alas, the only noise was the window breaking. I then removed the glass the next day, and waled inside, only to have a house alarm go off. As the title says, Zombies should trigger house alarms just like people.

• 3 weeks later...

it would be a logical thing but...

guess all alarms would go off in the first 1-2 days at the same time.. so lots of zombies "running" from one alarm to the next in a time the player needs to loot fast...

and after the first 1-2 days.. all alarms would be disarmed (if it would be a 1-time alarm" - if not, there would be lots and lots of alarms each day... each hour.. especially when zombies jump inhouse-offhouse through windows again and again)

don't think it would work for gameplay

Edited by King-Salomon

4 hours ago, King-Salomon said:

it would be a logical thing but...

guess all alarms would go off in the first 1-2 days at the same time.. so lots of zombies "running" from one alarm to the next in a time the player needs to loot fast...

and after the first 1-2 days.. all alarms would be disarmed (if it would be a 1-time alarm" - if not, there would be lots and lots of alarms each day... each hour.. especially when zombies jump inhouse-offhouse through windows again and again)

don't think it would work for gameplay

I didn't think there were that many alarms in-game! True, there would be lots of that in the first couple of days, but I don't think it'd be as common as it you day it'd be. Hadn't thought of that though, interesting take.