I want to see this on PZ

jamesorbe0

1 hour ago, Kim Jong Un said:

While that art looks cool I'm really not sure what the request is here. Do you want to reuse the art? Or have more similar art?

And the 'dirt' comes with time ingame already. There is erosion.

I want some art and the contents of the art like subway, war, laser, alliance, abandoned cars. they have it in their game and Where can i see erosion

Edited by jamesorbe0

10 minutes ago, jamesorbe0 said:

I want some art and the contents of the art like subway, war, laser, alliance, abandoned cars. they have it in their game and Where can i see erosion

Either survive longer than 2 months or start the game in Sandbox and bump dat erosion up.

Also what do you mean by laser, war and alliance?

There is going to be alliances because of the NPCs, i am sure there might be wars between groups of NPCs for territory but i dont expect faction type of wars, there are laser sights in the game if that is what you mean.

But dont expect tacticool stuff from the game either, also i am not sure if Lousville, Muldraugh or West Point has a subway system but there is going to be some underground stuff now.

Abandon cars are planned alongside working cars.

Also i swear to god i seen that zombie game before, but it was very fucking simple, like it was a flash game and you just had to shoot zombies that were trying to get near your house and sometimes you would get a survivor and he could help you out.

And for last, if you REALLY want a game like that concept art, try Dead State: Reanimated, a lot of that concept art remind me of that game

8 hours ago, Blasted_Taco said:

Either survive longer than 2 months or start the game in Sandbox and bump dat erosion up.

Also what do you mean by laser, war and alliance?

There is going to be alliances because of the NPCs, i am sure there might be wars between groups of NPCs for territory but i dont expect faction type of wars, there are laser sights in the game if that is what you mean.

But dont expect tacticool stuff from the game either, also i am not sure if Lousville, Muldraugh or West Point has a subway system but there is going to be some underground stuff now.

Abandon cars are planned alongside working cars.

Also i swear to god i seen that zombie game before, but it was very fucking simple, like it was a flash game and you just had to shoot zombies that were trying to get near your house and sometimes you would get a survivor and he could help you out.

And for last, if you REALLY want a game like that concept art, try Dead State: Reanimated, a lot of that concept art remind me of that game

Laser for firearms, gang system abandoned cars, houses and buildings like you can see broken things inside of that house/buildings,  garbage all over the place , hats for the winter, more magazines, chatting with radio , achievements, weapons, broken things like broken table, broken chairs , more blood on the map like on the road you can see blood like someone is dying or  eaten , more maps, armored zombie , bows and crossbows, critical hit remove the head of the zombie, glasses , smoke from fire , more dead bodies on the street, crouching, Firing animation like we can see where we hit the zombie like shooting zombie in the arm and you can see his reaction like backing his arm a little because of the impact

1 hour ago, jamesorbe0 said:

Laser for firearms, gang system abandoned cars, houses and buildings like you can see broken things inside of that house/buildings,  garbage all over the place , hats for the winter, more magazines, chatting with radio , achievements, weapons, broken things like broken table, broken chairs , more blood on the map like on the road you can see blood like someone is dying or  eaten , more maps, armored zombie , bows and crossbows, critical hit remove the head of the zombie, glasses , smoke from fire , more dead bodies on the street, crouching, Firing animation like we can see where we hit the zombie like shooting zombie in the arm and you can see his reaction like backing his arm a little because of the impact

Luckily for you MOST of that stuff is planned to be added to the game.

Some stuff is already in the game, other will come into the animation update and other stuff will come later down the road,

And i still dont get the whole laser for firearms, i guess you mean that we see the projectile trajectory when fired? Like if it was tracer rounds?

1 minute ago, Blasted_Taco said:

Luckily for you MOST of that stuff is planned to be added to the game.

Some stuff is already in the game, other will come into the animation update and other stuff will come later down the road,

And i still dont get the whole laser for firearms, i guess you mean that we see the projectile trajectory when fired? Like if it was tracer rounds?

Yes projectile and i want to see half zombies

57 minutes ago, Foulmouth said:

Not trying to be rude but it sounds like you're asking for a totally different game.

Maybe you should play Fallout with a zombie mod ?

I think pz can absorb some of my ideas and some of it are already or being implemented..

On 8/4/2016 at 9:15 AM, jamesorbe0 said:

Yes projectile and i want to see half zombies

I seriously doubt we see the projectiles traces in the game, maybe when they get around the whole new weapons thingy when they introduce the military base but for now i doubt it.

Also an advice for any possible future suggestion would be trying be more specific and in-depth when you suggest something.

Saying you want to see half zombies, like, what is a half zombie suppose to mean? Half human half zombie? A literal zombie split in half? Horizontal or vertical slice? Do you mean a crawler?

Like seriously dude, posting images and giving vague descriptions of what you want is pretty hard to figure out what you want, try to be more specific, give reasons of why it should be implemented, that way everyone can have a fun disscusion about possible ideas to add. 

5 hours ago, Blasted_Taco said:

I seriously doubt we see the projectiles traces in the game, maybe when they get around the whole new weapons thingy when they introduce the military base but for now i doubt it.

Also an advice for any possible future suggestion would be trying be more specific and in-depth when you suggest something.

Saying you want to see half zombies, like, what is a half zombie suppose to mean? Half human half zombie? A literal zombie split in half? Horizontal or vertical slice? Do you mean a crawler?like

Like seriously dude, posting images and giving vague descriptions of what you want is pretty hard to figure out what you want, try to be more specific, give reasons of why it should be implemented, that way everyone can have a fun disscusion about possible ideas to add. 

Im kinda new in this forum so i dont know how to post proper topics.. Half zombie is like no bottom, no legs like eaten half by the zombies

I think he means he wants aesthetics like that, Military tilesets and stuff.  Pretty sure all of that stuff will be added in due time but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. Enigma said there likely wouldn't be many visual changes from how the game is now so the gamel probably wont have visuals like the above pictures although I would personally love if the game had tiles like that, Would make the game look so good. (Devs pls)

Edited by xXSly_WolfyXx