Where do I find empty sandbags?!

Ex3mpt

Hi Guys,

I love this game, currently I've made it 7 days which is my longest so far xD I've started to build a tower and want to farm on the roof, trouble is I can't find empty sand bags anywhere!! 

I found one sand bag at one point but can't empty it, I've spent 2 days searching, went to the large warehouse in west point, checked tons of garages and checked the farm house but no joy. Anyone know where I can find them?!

You need a shovel, and then you'll be able to empty it. Have to have both in your inventory at once, and then you'll be able to right click on the ground and itll give you the option to dump the sand out.

Your best bet for finding empty ones is probably going to be the mill on the south end of the city. Its right near a large self storage complex, a burger restaurant, and a gas station. South end of the building has crates, and then theres some shelving in the big mill room and more in a smaller room off the big mill room.

If you dont find one inside the mill theres also an opened storage trailer just outside the building on the south end that has some crates in it.

You might try the hardware store on the main strip too, but for sandbags crates are usually a better bet. Im not sure they spawn in the store shelving at all.

Oh I could have emptied it? Damn xD 

Thanks guys :) In the end I journeyed to Muldraugh and indeed found some in the warehouses there.

Was a day long trek, now I just have to grind carpentry skills from 4 to 6 to make stairs -.-

Archived