Prison Architect!

lerk

There was an info from EGX that along with release, they're also going to include an entirely new gamemode where you can play as one of the prisoners in your own, or other user-created prisons and organize riots, and do all the stuff that all those AI prisoners can do. Can't wait!

Edit: Apparently, Cdr. Keen already mentioned it, it's an "Escape mode". Is anyone else as hyped as I am to create prisons and forcing my friend to try and escape from it? Just me? :P

My prisons end with 500 Deads in two days .-.

Best to report your own post when you have a doublepost you'd like the mods to delete for you :)
I was on my mobile online i didnt found the report button^^

Escape Mode fell short for me.

Reputation plays a far too vital role, and it's grindy as hell to obtain it since guards always telepathically know when you're attacking something.

Cause a fight and get two or more reputation points, spend one to get out early (otherwise you have to wait ten real life hours on the fastest timewarp speed to get out of solitary), cause a fight to get two or more reputation points, rinse and repeat until you're a walking god.

Escape Mode fell short for me.

Reputation plays a far too vital role, and it's grindy as hell to obtain it since guards always telepathically know when you're attacking something.

Cause a fight and get two or more reputation points, spend one to get out early (otherwise you have to wait ten real life hours on the fastest timewarp speed to get out of solitary), cause a fight to get two or more reputation points, rinse and repeat until you're a walking god.

Jeah, they sayed they will improve it someday, i wish you have needs to fullfill

Haven't given Escape mode that much yet (I'm way too enjoying the story mode for discovering all these new features they added since I last played), but I can see where people come from.

I believe a system like in Escapists where you have to attend the work, eat and do other stuff will work just fine. Otherwise escaping a prison seems far too easy and straightforward. The fundamental part is already there, though, now there's hope that they'll improve it (Or mods will... Is that game as open with mods as Project Zomboid, I wonder?)

Nothing to do with the Escapists, basically you can escape any prison easily by just team up with everyone and beat every guard to death :D

Now I want to play the Escapists again, meh.

Yep, i make me super Deadly and then cause an riot, and kill every guard, only tasers are tricky..

Haven't given Escape mode that much yet (I'm way too enjoying the story mode for discovering all these new features they added since I last played), but I can see where people come from.

I believe a system like in Escapists where you have to attend the work, eat and do other stuff will work just fine. Otherwise escaping a prison seems far too easy and straightforward. The fundamental part is already there, though, now there's hope that they'll improve it (Or mods will... Is that game as open with mods as Project Zomboid, I wonder?)

It has an REALLY big Workshop, for about an year ago (prob. More im playing since 1 year.)

Archived