Hook up TV and VCR to the powered building.

Konrad Knox

More fun things for generators to waste fuel on:

Make the TV possible to tun on. If TV is on, it gets a blank static screen image and makes a *static noise* emote, which works as a noise maker.

If you loot a VCR or a DVD and some tapes/ disks, you should right click the TV, choose a "connect VCR", and now should get some switching colorful pictures on the screen and a an emote sound *playback record sound*.

A TV should have a right click Mute option, to stop noise, but not the picture.

Sitting in front of a working TV should reduce only boredom if its muted, but if it makes sound too, then it should reduce boredom and depression as well.

This is all planned, but VCR stuff might not be in 33. Mute stuff is interesting, will have a chat to Turbo about volume stuff.

Would mute be effected by the decrease of entertainment dude to mute. it never effected them so would it really be so it wouldn't be as bad as it is to not being able to hear it when the option is available.

This is all planned, but VCR stuff might not be in 33. Mute stuff is interesting, will have a chat to Turbo about volume stuff.

Would mute be effected by the decrease of entertainment dude to mute. it never effected them so would it really be so it wouldn't be as bad as it is to not being able to hear it when the option is available.

What if you are watching a VCR with subtitles and is about making some carpentry stuff while mute?

What if you are watching a VCR with subtitles and is about making some carpentry stuff while mute?

well subtitles are good but i feel that if someone was mute then they wouldn't lose as much entertainment value from not having sound. you understand what i am saying?

You mean a deaf person? Yes, deaf people miss out on a bunch of entertainment value the world has to offer. Music, sound effects, voices. It's stimulation the brain does not receive.

Playing as a deaf character definitely feels.....different, i want to try that out when build 33 hits and see if is something different. 

well subtitles are good but i feel that if someone was mute then they wouldn't lose as much entertainment value from not having sound. you understand what i am saying?

He meant mute as in "mute button" mute, not "can't talk" mute.

He meant mute as in "mute button" mute, not "can't talk" mute.

i know that very well but he mentioned something about not having sound as in the tv is mute, then you have a little less entertainment and boredom reduction. Well if you are naturally deaf and cant hear i figure this wouldn't bother them so they wouldn't lose the reduction.