Skill rework

AJ135

Is it always going to be the case for keeping skills and xp two seperate things? I feel like you will eventually get the skyrim problem where you level up skills that you have no intention of using, just so you can put points into the ones that you want.

• 3 weeks later...

I may have worded badly but is it not the case that you don't get enough skill points to fill all of your skills?

You mean like the skills should level up as soon as they are filled instead of needing to be "bought" so to say?

Seriously, this. My last game I had 30 skill points, I'll never use them all at default XP multiplier, NEVER.

They need to be nerfed (You get only 0.5 skill point each possible level up) or removed entirely because of how pointlessly pointless they are.

I may have worded badly but is it not the case that you don't get enough skill points to fill all of your skills?

You mean like the skills should level up as soon as they are filled instead of needing to be "bought" so to say?

Seriously, this. My last game I had 30 skill points, I'll never use them all at default XP multiplier, NEVER.

They need to be nerfed (You get only 0.5 skill point each possible level up) or removed entirely because of how pointlessly pointless they are.

How. Do. You. Get. So Many Skillpoints :P Like Im literally needing 8 skill points right now and choosing which skill I should upgrade first

How. Do. You. Get. So Many Skillpoints :P Like Im literally needing 8 skill points right now and choosing which skill I should upgrade first

Get a carpentry for begginners book and spam build floor. Skill books not only give a multiplier to whatever skill they're for, they also multiply skill point gathering experience, in fact, I just reported that as a bug.

Edit: From Carpentry level 1 to level 10 with skill books I got over 34 skill points. I could probably do so with Farming, Trapping and Fishing too but carpentry is the best for it.

Get a carpentry for begginners book and spam build floor. Skill books not only give a multiplier to whatever skill they're for, they also multiply skill point gathering experience, in fact, I just reported that as a bug.

Edit: From Carpentry level 1 to level 10 with skill books I got over 34 skill points. I could probably do so with Farming, Trapping and Fishing too but carpentry is the best for it.

I don't think getting extra general xp is a bug. Think about it, it would mean that your skill xp would go up disproportionately from your general xp. I think they should just remove general xp all together. As I said it either means that you have a bunch of useless skill points or you have to Skyrim it and train skills you don't want just for xp.

I don't think getting extra general xp is a bug. Think about it, it would mean that your skill xp would go up disproportionately from your general xp. I think they should just remove general xp all together. As I said it either means that you have a bunch of useless skill points or you have to Skyrim it and train skills you don't want just for xp.

i feel a way to practice skills and the skills leveling up instantly would be fair enough. It would be a good skill system.