What is your favourite Food?

FlaffyTedd

Oh, I thought that u meant ingame...

Anyway, my fav is salty n sweet food in reality, they taste just like a piece of heaven for people who have no appetite.

So jerky, pizza n strawbs ingame, also for reality.

:D I know right ?20131113004204%21Jerky.png  Item_Pizza.png 20131113005008%21Strawberries.png

Vegan here....I really like really good, dark chocolate with a hint of chili, and a glass...er..bottle of dry red wine (probably a bottle of Trapiche Malbec, or maybe Casillero del Diablo Carménère).

My go to comfort food is tomato soup with fresh basil and a side of mashed potatoes- new potatoes, skin still on, lightly mashed with some garlic that has been sauteed in olive oil, and the oil itself...throw in a ripe avocado and mash it into the mixture. Salt to taste, and top with freshly ground black pepper. 

For my last meal, I would break with my veganism and eat cheese....there is an authentic Mexican restaurant in San Antonio, Guajillo's, that serves the most amazing enmoladas de queso fresco, smothered in mole poblano ,and topped with more queso fresco, with a side of delicious animal-fat free refried beans and rice. The salsa is the best I have ever had and the totopos are crispy and perfect. Chase it with a couple of negra modelos in a chilled glass. Heaven on a plate.    

Before becoming vegetarian and then vegan my favorite food was either sardines in mustard sauce with crackers, or salmon sashimi. 

Before becoming vegetarian and then vegan my favorite food was either sardines in mustard sauce with crackers, or salmon sashimi. 

Good God man. I can see why you made the switch.

If not for the tasty Mexican food i'd think you were crazy.

Good God man. I can see why you made the switch.

If not for the tasty Mexican food i'd think you were crazy.

I probably am, or at least my taste buds are...

Archived