Is my character OP?

Jela331

would be interesting to see the skills chart

(what map is that?)

The skills are just from the traits at the moment and the map is Rebuild.

yeah, i expected that. but seeing what it looked like with tat kind of traits list had me curious

Even with all that - (some skills just add extra XP points to your starting character)

If you would have had Veteran + Fast Learner. I would scream OP OP OP (I personally got to level 10 aiming in 30 mins on a server with this combo) Only killed around 200 zombies with a pistol.

Even with all that - (some skills just add extra XP points to your starting character)

If you would have had Veteran + Fast Learner. I would scream OP OP OP (I personally got to level 10 aiming in 30 mins on a server with this combo) Only killed around 200 zombies with a pistol.

Even with an OP character like this, I died after several minutes inside the hospital. My character was hungry, so I tried to rush to the canteen to eat, I got ambushed by loads and loads of zombies.

Project Zomboid, a game in which even if you have an OP character, you still die.

Or you just suck?

First and last warning to be lovely when dealing with others.

Nah, I don't really mind it. I actually suck a lot more than before in PZ, since I spend most of my time in the map editor than the game itself.

Archived