NPC are maybe already in at the current version D:

NiceTim

Zombies are NPCs too D:. Why ya'll be so mean to them.

Because zombies aren't NPCs. They are much less than that, obviously. Why, you may ask? Because they have a strange skin color, of course!

THE LOGIC OF HUMANITY PREVAILS AGAIN!

Well, if the word NPC is the abbreviation of Non-Player-Character, and the zombies are not player-characters, then yes, NPCs are in, but none of them portray human-inspired identities yet.

That joke flew right over your head buddy.

What joke?

oh no i didn't catch nothing at all i'm just a simple little old footmuffin no nobody tells me jokes i just talk to people about weather and sports and awful indie music also have you seen the fridge someone called and said it was missing

There, there.

Everything will be alright.

We'll . . . get through this.

Somehow.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombies are NPCs too D:. Why ya'll be so mean to them.

Because zombies aren't NPCs. They are much less than that, obviously. Why, you may ask? Because they have a strange skin color, of course!

Well, if the word NPC is the abbreviation of Non-Player-Character, and the zombies are not player-characters, then yes, NPCs are in, but none of them portray human-inspired identities yet.

What joke?

oh no i didn't catch nothing at all i'm just a simple little old footmuffin no nobody tells me jokes i just talk to people about weather and sports and awful indie music also have you seen the fridge someone called and said it was missing

I make a comment about how they are lesser than NPCs because of a different skin color, referencing the logic used back when Africans were thought to be "animals" and were then enslaved.

HISTORY JOKES. Because I'm a nerd like that.

What joke?

I make a comment about how they are lesser than NPCs because of a different skin color, referencing the logic used back when Africans were thought to be "animals" and were then enslaved.

Some people say I'm not a rapper. I am a rapper! Some people say that rappers in invincible. Invincible...

And I know what happens to trolls in forums, and I am playing the latest version, if you could look at some of my previous posts you'll know that I am. Besides, why would I want to troll you guys? my profile in the forums will be ruined if I di

Ah don't worry your profile is already ruined ;)

P.S.: Use the shiny edit button instead of making 1000 double posts please.

Sorry bout that, was using a pad and connected it to the internet back at school, didn't really saw an edit side on the options for the device

What joke?

Oh. Your joke really did fly over my head, then. Eehg.

And it just got inadvertently racist in here.

'Taint racist iff'n it's TRUE.

I am so sorry, I have that sense of humor.

Yes it is.  (tophat)

But my good sir, if a certain individual's behavior is influenced by his race through means of racial pressure or stereotype, then is it racist?

(tophat)

OK we gotta get back on topic before we totally derail this.

SO NPCs AREN'T IN YET. YEAH. TOTALLY ON TOPIC HERE.