Cooking with wine...

Johnny

Well I made a pop tart the other day.

Cooking pro over here.

Sir, you need to be on one of those "Cooking shows" on TV, because cooking a pop tart means MAGIC!!!

Wine in sauces is the only way I like my wine ;)

Yes, probably the only way I use the wine lying on the wine rack........

Adding red wine as a condiment is quite common and adds flavour to the food. There are, also, lots of cooking recipes that use beer and whiskey (like chicken). Even soda pop are used in several recipes, so it's not a bad idea to be able to do it in the game.

Oh god, this discussion is making me feel ignorant about cooking... but then again, I can't even cook a damn egg, so...

Fried eggs are harder to make than they seem, or at least, well made fried eggs. Boiled eggs are easy, so i really hope you are talking of fried eggs.

Have you tried making "sangria"? you might like it.

Adding red wine as a condiment is quite common and adds flavour to the food. There are, also, lots of cooking recipes that use beer and whiskey (like chicken). Even soda pop are used in several recipes, so it's not a bad idea to be able to do it in the game.

Oh god, this discussion is making me feel ignorant about cooking... but then again, I can't even cook a damn egg, so...

Fried eggs are harder to make than they seem, or at least, well made fried eggs. Boiled eggs are easy, so i really hope you are talking of fried eggs.

Have you tried making "sangria"? you might like it.

Sangria.... Oh god! I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT! Gonna look it up now, and may look at some recipes!!! Thanks! :D

Mmmmmmh..

I looooove white wine sauce.. We make it with everything.. (not big fan of red wine tho.. Only the expensive one.. Blame my taste)

Anyway, I'll look into what I can do for this :P

Expensive tastes RJ, buuuut, white wine is great in many foods... But I stick with ma red wine when it comes to a nice, T-bone steak!

Oh, just found what a "Sangria" is! Oh mai god, it looks great!!!

I really hope you found the drinking recipe instead of the "medical" term  :lol:.

No, I didn't find the medical one. The drink looks so refreshing! :D If only I had enough money to treat myself D:

You can also do Sangria with champagne :D

I mean expensive red wine, but I think it's expensive for you, it's much cheaper in France :D

I live in New Zealand (On the other side of the world). I think its expensive because its exported from further places. I could plan a flight to France to buy enough wine to fill my entire rack!

I mean expensive red wine, but I think it's expensive for you, it's much cheaper in France :D

You can also do it with cider or white wine... I bet you can do it with almost anything  :lol:

We should be able to craft it in game... just for using fruits, of course  :lol:

I really hope you found the drinking recipe instead of the "medical" term  :lol:.

No, I didn't find the medical one. The drink looks so refreshing! :D If only I had enough money to treat myself D:

It is, if you happen to have some wine in the summer and you really don't like it's taste, give it a try.

And back to the topic, I like the idea of using wine as an ingredient for cooking, it could really be a boost for happiness

You can also do it with cider or white wine... I bet you can do it with almost anything  :lol:

We should be able to craft it in game... just for using fruits, of course  :lol:

It is, if you happen to have some wine in the summer and you really don't like it's taste, give it a try.

And back to the topic, I like the idea of using wine as an ingredient for cooking, it could really be a boost for happiness

Happiness, didn't think of that. The chances of getting drunk are 0 if you cooked it properly, so no drunk moodle though. Niiice idea, thanks!