A few Suggestions that will hold off the Zomboid Army....

Migoxiss

So, I really don't want do disturb the devs from coding NPCs. But here I will show off some suggestions which can be easy to implement, easy to understand.

-In the late game which almost every player played trough, is essentially building. So why not making it easier? A function to saw all logs by clicking one button would be really helpful (and less boring).

-To give the player some work to do, the barricades and everything what is player-build, could be damaged over time.

Refreshing Barricades, cleaning the rain barrels to keep getting clean water etc. High Carpentry Level=Longer period of time for the buildings to be cleaned. Also rain increases the damage.

-A new difficulty for building: Something like a ,,Builder" Difficulty could be implemented that prevents the player from falling of the stairs and such. (Obviously that could be changed from the player).

I have more Ideas and Suggestions but my Time has come...(my mom calls me for dinner XD)

So I hope you like the ideas :P

I've brought up the "saw all logs" option before as it is tedious when you have a zillion logs to saw up. Just to make things a bit simple that's all, then theirs the ppl that soon say "well sawing up a log is no easy matter" "You know how difficult it would be for one guy to chop a tree down and saw it into planks?" hmmm lets see very difficult im sure, but theres a point where realism and simplify goes hand to hand. I personally like micromanagement so it doesn't bother me, but for ones who don't though it still be a nice feature. Click Click Click Click......Click,Click,Click