EARTH 2 SERVER [EU][PVE/restricted PVP][BUILD 29][EVENTS]

Hamu

Ezah, after hard reset I noticed when logging in to my other character the option to pick Muld or WP as spawn option. It didn't die though so I was wondering if it has something to do with hard reset. I'm worried coz I have some skills on that character maxed and it might now be gone.

It was on a 3rd floor of a safebouse we built by the way. just in case that has anything to do with it. Yknow since player built buildings disappear on hard reset, maybe my character fell to it's death or something. I don't know.

I was on last night and someone was going around burning a lot of the buildings in wp.

I spawned on a new character in the hotel right of foodmart/south of gigamart and it was on fire and so was every building to the left/direct north/south of it for a long direction till you got to store near the elementary school. (That specific street in wp)

Map might already need reset (no idea on how muld is) they burned all the stores that you could easily get starter supplies it is sort of sad.

Before i logged off I saw someone running around with a pistol bringing zombies towards the burning buildings so who knows it was probably all on purpose.

yea i had that error. New character Dc`ed after 1 min and when i tried to relog i had same error message.

I didnt copy console log and now i cant log in again to get that message and log coz of 30.2 update.

Once you update server ill try again and if the error occurs again ill post the log.