New weapon ideas

Zombiemonkey

I came up with some weapon ideas, and i want to share it with you guys. Let me show you.

Cleaver: Why not? would be perfect to hack a zombies skull in. Most commonly found in restaurant kitchens. Sometimes found in normal houses, but not very common there. Skill is blades, obviously.

Glass: Can be picked up by broken windows. Very low durability. Better than the butter knife,spoon, or fork. Not as good as the kitchen knife. Chance of cutting your hand when using it. Also blades skill.

Spear: Long range. Not very long durability and sharpness with low carpenty skill. The better your carpentry skill, the longer the durability, and the sharpness. You can either make it by sharpening a stick, or attaching a sharp stone/glass/knife to it. It also helps you a little to having a good aiming skill, even when you use it as melee. Doesnt level up aiming skill tough.

bluhh i can just imagine someone trying to kill a zombie with a cleaver and then getting it stuck without killing it and just r.i.p. their poor arm

I'd also imagine a butter knife's stable, soft handle would be preferable to a shard of glass. Spears also seem pretty neat but might be a little goofy with the aim.

bluhh i can just imagine someone trying to kill a zombie with a cleaver and then getting it stuck without killing it and just r.i.p. their poor arm

Yeah thats also i suggestion i wanted to make. Axes getting stuck in zombie heads. If i were in a zombie apocalypse i would prefer a cleaver over a knife.

I'd also imagine a butter knife's stable, soft handle would be preferable to a shard of glass. 

Yeah, you have a point there.

The spear aim is because i think its hard to aim for a zombie head when you are panicking with such a long weapon. Being trained to aim learns you to keep focused.

I would expect to see some houses with sets of knives.

IE: Ever see any of those shows that tell you to buy their knives as they never need sharpened and will replace them if they break? My friends parents and my dad/his girlfriend have several sets from different companies. Dunno why my dad even bothered buying some as we broke one of his trying to cut frozen meat and he never sent it back haha.

sounds good to me! though i cant see my self using glass with that threat of cutting your self, at least not on its own.

maybe glass shard + bandage = safer glass shard? might be good in a pinch.

knife/glass shard + sturdy stick (with carpentry skill) = spear is great!

spear + wire/wood glue = strong spear

ect ect

I would love to see the Lobomitizer from WWZ. Bit of a long shot but I don't think it would be op

They could just let you sharpen a shovel like it was a knife blade. Trench shovels were often used in raids during WWI and I think the US Military has serrated spades to that can be used for weapons in a pinch. The Lobomitizer was basically a spade with an ax blade and maybe a spike, wasn't it? I can't remember....

I'd love to see a spear with a cross bar a few inches below the blade. That way I could stick lone zeds in the chest while my buddy comes up from the side and smashes it in the skull. Or use the leverage to hold it at bay and then toss it to the ground in front of its buddies to trip them up.

I would love to see the Lobomitizer from WWZ. Bit of a long shot but I don't think it would be op

They could just let you sharpen a shovel like it was a knife blade. Trench shovels were often used in raids during WWI and I think the US Military has serrated spades to that can be used for weapons in a pinch. The Lobomitizer was basically a spade with an ax blade and maybe a spike, wasn't it? I can't remember....

I believe it's basically a shovel with 2 axes on either side