I never got around posting this mod on the new forum. It's a silencer for a pistol - but not just any silencer. It's also your pillow! Just as you though pillows where dog gone useless in survival, you actually have something that will silence your gun.
Hold a pillow as your secondary weapon and it will silence your gun, but not forever. It will last 5-15 shots until the pillow is completly torned.
Download it from pz-mods.net (pz-mods.net is a top secret procrastinating project for hosting my mod I'm currently working on - which was before I discovered xeno-mods.net .. duh, now I'll make tutorials there instead .. well more about that later.)
- Is not a recipe - holding a pillow as secondary will silence your gun
- Each shot decreases the pillows ability to reduce noise.
- Lasts 5-15 shots until pillow is torned
- Silenced gun shot sounds included
- No editing needed!
It's very good for clearing rooms and hallways without getting other zombies attention.
Installing the pillowsilencer is as always - extract the contents of pillowsilencer.zip in your project zomboid folder
- Fixed first shot being entirely silent (ie. not affect zombies)
- Pillow is replaced by RippedSheets when completely torned
- Fire max range reduced significantly
Feedback and suggestions are really appreciated