Forums

1. News & Announcements

1. News

Blog posts, interesting news, and forum announcements.

1. PZ Updates

Patch notes and announcement threads for PZ builds.

Just the general place to natter about zombie apocal-em-upse, Project Zomboid.

Bugs go here.

For any problems about purchasing, the actual running of the game, crash reports, etc.
      Bug reports go here (click).

Got things you want to see in PZ? Post here! Tip: search to see if there's already an existing thread.

1. Tutorials & Resources

The place to learn and gather everything you could need for modding PZ!

Anything that alters gameplay mechanics or the UI and doesn't fit into the other categories.

Weapons, food, recipes, clothes. All the items you need (or not) for survival.

For the creative minds and everyone else.

1. Indie Scene

Talk about the Indie scene, promote your work, and get feedback about all aspects of game development!

1. General Discussion

Talk about anything you like!

Relax with some good ol' fashioned forum tomfoolery and creative fun!

Pen & Paper game group

• The Ultimate Question!   1232 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: pancakes or waffles?

• PANCAKES
      • WAFFLES

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic
    •   Hi guys, I wanted to show you my new map: Fort Knox. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414568604   This is a faithfull reproduction of 140 cells, of the area that you can see here https://www.google.it/maps/place/Fort+Knox/@37.9084019,-85.9554899,5481m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8868e0330aff8a8b:0xc5d7fc857ced68c6!8m2!3d37.9161043!4d-85.9562469 I used google maps to recreate every building, every road, but I also added new buildings and area, to fill the many empty spaces that we can see in the real version. In the left corner I added a part of Quitman, Georgia, to fill that big green space with a playable zone and, on the other corner I added a train station and a tunnel. For the main buildings of Fort Knox I used the pictures from google, in order to replicate something even inside them.  I placed two spawn point for multiplayer purposes, two No-PvP zones where players can spawn. 
      On the streets you could find some barricates, some destroyed buildings. I will add more and more during this weeks, as further details. But this is it for now, take a look! And if you want to test it in multiplayer, join us on The Walking Dead Project server, where the map is uploaded.  ip: 138.201.56.35           
    • Have you read the Laine's manual for commercial vehicles?  I don't know if that's a requirement, but it's the only thing I can think of.
    • Hello all,

Not to sure if this is a bug.
      Anyway, I'm trying to hotwire a police vehicle (Dash Bulldriver variant) however my character is failing every attempt.
      I have the required skill levels and succeed with other (civilian) vehicles, maybe fail once or twice.  
      So my questions are;
      Can emergency vehicles can be hotwired or not?
      Does being tired lower chance of success?
      Do emergency vehicles have a far lower chance of success?

Thank you for reading and any help would be appreciated.  
      Live long and prosper fellow survivors!

• In my experience, for an in development game it's rarely been an issue. The only time I've had bad enough performance problems that it affected my enjoyment was during the early car builds (which I signed up for so I knew issues were possible) but since they were added to the stable build I've not had any issues.   If you're having issues with the game running poorly, have you messed around with the settings much? What settings are you using now? Do you have low FPS? Freezes? What kind of system do you have?    From what I've read this game can run decently on a very wide range of computers.