Christmas decorations! :D

Johnny

So, If your smart enough to survive a year (I don't think I am...), you could find decorations and decorate your house for Christmas. Maybe if you've put a Christmas tree up, your character would get a moodle like "Christmas spirit" Or what. Maybe your character will gain hope (Moodle form again). Would be amazing when NPC's join you. Going door to door asking neighboring zombies for pudding. This is small, so feel free to share your ideas on why or not you would want this.

As part of the game. No. Not everyone likes Christmas. It would be a horrible situation, to have to celebrate it, and if you start to bring this, you have to start bringing in other Holidays.

And then this just gets stupid.

As a Mod. Yes. Christmas Mod, but that's  as far as it goes.

As part of the game. No. Not everyone likes Christmas. It would be a horrible situation, to have to celebrate it, and if you start to bring this, you have to start bringing in other Holidays.

And then this just gets stupid.

As a Mod. Yes. Christmas Mod, but that's  as far as it goes.

Wasn't thinking about this.... Maybe just decorations? To be honest, if you don't like Christmas you don't have to set up. And all the other holidays would be pointless. Christmas and New Year are kinda like the only other events that you'd celebrate in an apocalypse. Buuut, it would work as a mod. And still, we'll not see this as a feature in forever. 

So, If your smart enough to survive a year (I don't think I am...), you could find decorations and decorate your house for Christmas. Maybe if you've put a Christmas tree up, your character would get a moodle like "Christmas spirit" Or what. Maybe your character will gain hope (Moodle form again). Would be amazing when NPC's join you. Going door to door asking neighboring zombies for pudding. This is small, so feel free to share your ideas on why or not you would want this.

It would probably offend somebody's beliefs, or, in an extreme case, cause terrible spasms inducing flash-backs.  :P

I would love the tree, because I honestly would use it to block a door or something. I celebrate Christmas, sure, but I don't think I'd be worried about not waking up to see pretty lights and bells. The lights would make nice strangling weapon though.

*laughs in an exceptionally deep tone*

And all the other holidays would be pointless. Christmas and New Year are kinda like the only other events that you'd celebrate in an apocalypse.  

That's Opinion. I would never celebrate Christmas (A Holiday based on a birth of a questionable person, to which the way it's celebrated has nothing to do with it), and new year wouldn't mean anything with an apocalypse.

And all the other holidays would be pointless. Christmas and New Year are kinda like the only other events that you'd celebrate in an apocalypse.  

That's Opinion. I would never celebrate Christmas (A Holiday based on a birth of a questionable person, to which the way it's celebrated has nothing to do with it), and new year wouldn't mean anything with an apocalypse.

That's an Opinion. New Years during an apocalypse would be the only holiday I would celebrate- you made it through a whole damn year. What bigger thing is there to celebrate than living?

That's an Opinion. New Years during an apocalypse would be the only holiday I would celebrate- you made it through a whole damn year. What bigger thing is there to celebrate than living?

Then that isn't New Year as people see it now.

It would be reset to 0 as the start of the Apocalypse and a different type of new year begins.

It would probably offend somebody's beliefs, or, in an extreme case, cause terrible spasms inducing flash-backs.  :P

I would love the tree, because I honestly would use it to block a door or something. I celebrate Christmas, sure, but I don't think I'd be worried about not waking up to see pretty lights and bells. The lights would make nice strangling weapon though.

*laughs in an exceptionally deep tone*

I guess you don't really need to have decorations for Christmas, just a can of beans :D Thanks for positive feedback!

Perhaps for Halloween, we can get the Zombies to dress up as the undead.

Not much dressing up needed then... RIght?

New year's fireworks could be.. interesting.. ;)

Every New Year, your character see's no zombies, well, at least corpses of them. But, they could be used to, lets say, attracted the neighbors for a New Year count down (Or count up, for the kill count... I am terrible, aren't I...)!

No...

No... I understand everything you say... In just one word...

Thanks for all the feedback! I understand now how stupid it was to suggest this, but now.... FIREWORKS!