Skate Boards - Weapon and Transportation

kinyoshi

So?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support?

I support this but, it should only work over conrete and road surfaces, grass and skateboards either stops completly or you don't more very far and have to push very constant

Also when removing of dead bodies is added i'd suggest if you hit a dead body on the ground you go flying off the skateboard just as you would (Unless you ollied over the body but y'know)

I support this but, it should only work over conrete and road surfaces, grass and skateboards either stops completly or you don't more very far and have to push very constant

Also when removing of dead bodies is added i'd suggest if you hit a dead body on the ground you go flying off the skateboard just as you would (Unless you ollied over the body but y'know)

I agree with you.

skateboards... I can see that happening in an apocalypse. Any form of transport goes really. It would be louder than running though so I think it should give off some noise too.

Not something I'd personally use myself given the choice but hell it's plausible enough to say I wouldn't mind having it in the game at all.

Also to add, carrying heavy loads should also matter when riding a skateboard. 

Like cannot ride your board when encumbered...

Oh oh OH!!!! Perhaps if you try and ride your skateboard when encumbered or indoors this message can come up.

<Characters name>

we1b.jpg

Oak Blocked xD

Like cannot ride your board when encumbered...

Oh oh OH!!!! Perhaps if you try and ride your skateboard when encumbered or indoors this message can come up.

<Characters name>

we1b.jpg

Oak Blocked xD

You could still push but it would exhaust you and more likely to fall off , thats imo

skateboards... I can see that happening in an apocalypse. Any form of transport goes really. It would be louder than running though so I think it should give off some noise too.

Not something I'd personally use myself given the choice but hell it's plausible enough to say I wouldn't mind having it in the game at all.

Depends on the type of wheels you have and the surface you are one, if you have park wheels and on solid concrete it is pretty loud (Hard type of wheels) If you have street wheels that can asorb small cracks and stuff to try help it go better it tends to be much quieter because they are softer Or Filming wheels very fast, very soft but get stopped by almost the smallest of cracks and stones

Guys...

Skateboard, as a weapon... Is a horrible weapon. You'd break it before you could crack a zombie's skull, really. As a form of quicker transport with less fatigue expenses - yes. As a weapon? Only as a real shitty one. Think a Butter knife of blunt weapons.