Starting a business in the next few weeks

kinyoshi

Hmm - you are selling stock options on a video game forum. Apologies but instantaneously my hackles have raised from defcon 5 to 4. Also you don't tell us what you are offering except that its a service. That raises it from 4 to 3.

Do this mean that the service you are selling that you won't tell us about is video game related? Do you have a business plan that potential investors could look at? What's your target market? What's the industry you are involved in because currently we don't even know that excepting that its an E-business!

Sorry to pee on your parade but these are all things that you need to be forthright about especially if you want investors. People are VERY stingy with their cash.

For example my current start-up is promotion and merchandise in the video game market catering initially to the Indie scene, has a business plan for business people who have products that I feel would add to my product list and we are raising funds with a specific long term promotional plan aimed at cementing my business into the video game scene (yes yes we are doing a Kickstarter but it will hopefully be awesome).

You need to be damn busy!!

For some reason this made the following pop into my head:

"This is a business place for businessy people!

There's nothing for you here!"