[Hardcore roleplay Server][Includes latest Bedford version] Picking up the Pieces [NO LONGER ONLINE]

FoxalypticWorld

Does hard reset mean everything starts again? If so I hope not :-/

If you think you're going to lose you're base, well you will. But the admins would rebuild it for you.

Oh really? Nice one, as in under our supervision they would rebuild or just leave us the mats?

I'm sure it didn't die. If it did the admins would have told us about it. Sometimes real life stuff just intervenes.

I would have thought they would have made some sort of comment as to why it's been down for so long considering it seems it's been well over a week. I would assume it has to do with the donations which is unfortunate, although I completely understand why they would stop.

Well now I feel very, very foolish for donating myself. I was able to connect on the 5th with two other players, then it dropped out again and hasn't been online since with no word, why -would- anybody donate with that going on? I've thrown ten dollars away

In my opinion, yeah. should have definitely been an update on what was going on by now. I don't doubt they or someone else will pick up again a bit later on, this was trying to continue Red Dawn's server I believe.