Whats up with West Point?

Seiko Yamada

Use the luck perk. Trip over all the axes the zombies drop. Die of the wounds. Restart. But seriously kitchen knifes and hammers are all you need. I only pick up bats/golf clubs/crowbars at the start if I don't have anything else. I would swap them for a knife/pan/hammer. 

Use the luck perk. Trip over all the axes the zombies drop. Die of the wounds. Restart. But seriously kitchen knifes and hammers are all you need. I only pick up bats/golf clubs/crowbars at the start if I don't have anything else. I would swap them for a knife/pan/hammer. 

Luck perk is like cheating atm.

What im complaining about is that after 3 days of having to fight with hands i havent found a single weapon, not even a butter knife (which i love using :3)

My last game from the recent build left me with 10 baseball bats and 7 or 8 axes in a box.     That's after I burned through several axes.    And that's playing in WP without the luck perk.

Make sure you loot the double cabinets in bedrooms.  They very often have bats.    Zombies have axes at times.    Otherwise you'll need to check crates.  Try the warehouses in the SE of WP.

Probably best if you check out the Hardware Store right next to the Food Market in the city center.

I've been playing - experimenting - and found out that I always find at least 2 axes in there.

At least 5 axes with lucky trait.

Give it a try.

Well favorite weapon is calculated by how many times you hit something (meaning you could have just punched doors over and over again and then massacred zombies with a shotgun but i'll believe you :P). Anyway if nothing else you can always get a trusty butterknife and fork and go dining on premium zombie flesh

Well favorite weapon is calculated by how many times you hit something (meaning you could have just punched doors over and over again and then massacred zombies with a shotgun but i'll believe you :P). Anyway if nothing else you can always get a trusty butterknife and fork and go dining on premium zombie flesh

Issue with my playthrough was that i couldnt find even a butter knife, and hands feel better than forks/spoons. Anyhow, loot in residental area in WP is really meh, im lucky to find a frying pan / kitchen knife / hammer in houses.

Archived