Sewer Sub-Map

Anorak2023

A massive system of sewer tunnels that run under the entire map, connecting every city.

The sewer tunnels are only accessible through manholes scattered throughout the map, that can only be opened using a crowbar.

The sewage water can be collected, but it is too filthy to be purified, and will immediately give a fatal illness if consumed.

Walking into sewage water with an open wound will cause it to immediately become infected.

Zombies won't spawn as frequently in the majority of the sewers as on the streets, making them a safer way to travel between cities, but it is balanced by the fact that you travel much slower than you would in a vehicle. However, you will occasionally stumble upon a maintenance site in the sewer, that is filled with many zombies of construction workers, and manhole with no cover, which allows zombies to fall in.

3 hours ago, getstoopid said:

Would be really cool I guess but sounds way to dangerous to make use of.

I don't see it as any more dangerous than walking through the city. Less zombies overall, meaning less fresh injuries, just a higher chance of getting an infection in a preexisting wound

On 2/7/2023 at 2:42 PM, Nazarito22 said:

Well I think developers never add this but it's cool idea for mod

And ur wrong here. Devs said that they plan more layers on them map. I dont remember how much but we we will get sewers/basments and proper skycrapers. 

Map update Got a strong kick last month and we Got new places to see. But npc update is more important right now.