Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

Server is down.

i think we have a thief problem man   only thing is they stole all our seeds and nothing els from what i seen  we gotta find a soulition  i hade to use keifs good name to help defend since there no pvp  and tank god there isnt

Server is down.

i think we have a thief problem man   only thing is they stole all our seeds and nothing els from what i seen  we gotta find a soulition  i hade to use keifs good name to help defend since there no pvp  and tank god there isnt

Really? That's odd. All of our medicine was still there so I'm not sure why they would take all of our seeds...Still, yesterday I did run into another large safehouse with tons of supplies in it. It looked like the person abandoned the place, though, since there were tons of bodies and food scattered all the way out the smashed front door. Maybe it was them?

Server is down.

Really? That's odd. All of our medicine was still there so I'm not sure why they would take all of our seeds...Still, yesterday I did run into another large safehouse with tons of supplies in it. It looked like the person abandoned the place, though, since there were tons of bodies and food scattered all the way out the smashed front door. Maybe it was them?

some good old investigating    hmmm   well  i did notice your gathings   good one    but i wish we had more nails to fully fortify out home  we have one more room open since that other guy never came back  so if u know somone whos on the same time u are   then....

Server is down.

some good old investigating    hmmm   well  i did notice your gathings   good one    but i wish we had more nails to fully fortify out home  we have one more room open since that other guy never came back  so if u know somone whos on the same time u are   then....

Thank you very much. :) What is disturbing is that this other safehouse is next door to what we have right now. What I suggest is we gather as many nails as we can and fully fortify the home every time we log to ensure that whoever is breaking in would have to have a hammer as well. That's a shame about the other guy too...I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else wants to join us. Until then, though, do we divide his things or leave them in case he comes back?

Won't let me connect :( Says client version doesn't match server o.o

I'll check it when I get home, but should be working if your on the Iwillbackupmysave branch. Unless they updated something and my computer tried to update with the server running, it's happened before and messed things up when a different build was released for a short period then pulled.

Hey mate, no matter what name I choose (ItchyProphet, ItchyProphettttttt) it says account already exists? I've tried my password(s) and still no go. Any ideas?

Edit- Just needed to click Quick Join. Still had to use the name ItchyProphett, but the 'Join' button gives that error oddly enough. 

Sorry server crash, restarting now so will be up in a minute or so. As for a soft reset, they took out the .bat file for that in this build so I can only do hard resets right now, as the soft reset was only half working. It would reset some but not all things and crash. If everyone wants a hard reset I'm more than happy to provide.