Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

I'm still working on it, so hopefully soon it will be back up. I think it has something to do with my no-ip redirect, which would be a pain because I don't want to pay for it, or make a new one. If this attempt doesn't work might need to make a new address.

Man really wanting to get on a good server with folks who want to actually play the game and build something instead of going around seeing how many kills they can rack up.

Agreed. I got super excited when I came across Keif's thread and the whole idea of having a server with a PvE environment (cause so many are PvP) where maybe a community of people could actually begin to rebuild the town and prosper together. Don't get me wrong, single player is 100% awesome as well but trying to build a town up by your lonesome is tough!

But unfortunately, at the time of this posting I am also having the "connection failed" issue that I'm seeing everyone else have. Hopefully this server can get back up sometime.

I'll be doing more trouble shooting tonight, don't worry I haven't given up getting this server going again. Just getting really frustrated that it won't work for anyone anymore. Usually I try something in the morning and then again when I get home from work, so just give it a shot every so often, eventually I may get lucky. And of course if I know it's been fixed I'll post it asap.

Im new to the multiplayer i was just wondering how long it usually takes to connect to a server? I havent been able to connect yet.

Thanks!

Normally not long, if your trying to connect to my server it won't connect and will fail, sorry. Will be working on it when I get home from work.

keeps saying connecting... any ideas?

cant get to connect to your server Keifleaf.no-ip.biz i left a messg in help in the connection problems section.

server is still up and people are on it, not sure what the problem is sorry.

I also get the same problem it just spins at connecting.

I have no idea as to how these server issues are solved, but is there a possibility these issues are created from character generation? I mean, when you already have a character saved, and then try to join to play as same character under same username.

Another thing I noticed is that, when switched back to build 23 or another SP build (or maybe a non-beta build), there are save files named after the servers that possibly allow you to access your MP character from Single Player. I have not tested as to whether or not I can access these characters from these files, due to my desire of keeping my character's progress in MP intact, and therefore untouched. If there's anyone who has the balls to try it out, though, I guess you can... go on... ahead? It's silly to say it, because it's not like you need my permission or any bullshit like that, lol.

Thanks, Keifleaf. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to fix this problem. This is the first server I've played since MP was released, and I have had no genuine desire to play any other server since.

Anyways, I just wanted to help out the server population by starting a little something. Just a little trade system I'd like to implement, if people are willing to participate in it. I know it's especially hard for new players who are almost constantly bombarded by sever food shortages. This may change that, it may not, I don't know. It could also delay resets from happening as quick as they do, perhaps allowing people to get good stuff and build off of it to create tons of new communities, even after a reset has occurred.

Regardless, if you're curious (or desperate to survive), click here:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/6603-exchange-of-consumable-commerce-ecc-single-server-exclusive/