Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

are you using magic? so your soft reset just worked without issues? i dont believe that :P

i wanted to see that on my own, but the connecting goes forever....  so what did u do different then any other admin? or are you saying that to attract ppl?  (tophat) sorry no provoce here!

Need reset. I've been roaming for about an hour and haven't met a single zombie. I can manage food and water but without any zombies to fight I am facing some really serious boredom issues. If the zombies are totally annihilated within two days of reset, a more frequent reset or a larger amount of spawning would be necessary.

Btw, the server status was just sweet. :D

Hey, I was wondering since this was PVE, if it was possible to add more zombies to the game to high, it seems like there none, i travelled to like 20 houses before finally finding one. Loot is very scarce.  This is in dire need of a reset, just on loot and zombies, keep the world changing though

New to the multiplayer and just tried to join, but connection failed. Restarting the server?

Oh nvm it says build 24 in the corner. Can someone help me out on how to update it, seeing as I'm a bit noobish?

Figured it out :)

How'd you do it? I am in the same pcikle

Hey

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

Go to this site and read the terms of agreement. See you out there

Bringing down the server for a few minutes, going to try a soft reset and to change the settings a bit. I haven't been playing so I don't know but it sounds like the soft reset may not be working. If that is the case someone please let me know so that I can do a hard reset, would prefer not to but may not have a choice if the other doesn't work.

New to the multiplayer and just tried to join, but connection failed. Restarting the server?

Oh nvm it says build 24 in the corner. Can someone help me out on how to update it, seeing as I'm a bit noobish?

Figured it out :)

How'd you do it? I am in the same pcikle

Hey

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

Go to this site and read the terms of agreement. See you out there

Thanks a lot Nero! I was actually able to figure it out before you got back to me (that damn intro to what you need to do for Build 25 made me think it was "exclusive" or something.. haha) Anyway. Thanks for taking the time to help a noobie out man!

I think its your IP address. The only server I was able to connect to so far was those that had IP numbers rather then the usual word.ect.something. I dont know if some how it cant read them. I would just suggest trying numbers as an IP address.

I think its your IP address. The only server I was able to connect to so far was those that had IP numbers rather then the usual word.ect.something. I dont know if some how it cant read them. I would just suggest trying numbers as an IP address.

Not going to happen, I use my noip redirect as a means to avoid giving out my IP, sorry. And I doubt that's the cause anyway, as there are people on right now, granted I do see some getting connection problems, but alot of that is probably players trying to connect without the right version as that happens alot.

@Keifleaf -- My friend and I are having some issues logging onto the server this afternoon. Unable to log back in after having to re-log due to some in-game issues. Chat seemed to be locked up and couldn't walk farther then the fog of war default settings. I'm not sure if this is purely client-side based or something with the server. Thanks though for providing a server for everyone to play on regardless. Hopefully the issues are resolved.

Well after waiting an hour or so, I am able to reconnect. Strangely, my friends items and progress reset back to when he initially logged on. I don't know if the correlation between the character and server are having some kind of disconnect but hopefully that's just a bug.

Well after waiting an hour or so, I am able to reconnect. Strangely, my friends items and progress reset back to when he initially logged on. I don't know if the correlation between the character and server are having some kind of disconnect but hopefully that's just a bug.

Java had crashed again, so that was probably that as I don't always notice right away, or am not home to do something about it. As for the character issue, did he change names at all? As the character gets saved locally on the players end. Changing your name will then make a new character, or if it's an old name revert to an old character. Only thing I can think of anyway.