Ask the User below you Anything

What would you do if you woke up one morning with 2 penises and wings? (all are attached to your body, the second penis is positioned immediately above the first one and is exactly the same size, you can fly with the wings)

Edit: Lets make that compulsory. Everybody has to answer that.

What would you do if you woke up one morning with 2 penises and wings? (all are attached to your body, the second penis is positioned immediately above the first one and is exactly the same size, you can fly with the wings)

I would cut one penis and the 2 wings, no one is gonna pull any hentai fantasies on me.

I would demand that Gerald stop experimenting on me again

If had a hyper-sonic jet what would you do with it

Probably fly around the world 3 times in 3 hours and then sell it.

If someone would strap you in a chair and force you to watch a movie of your choice for a whole day, what would be that movie?

If someone would strap you in a chair and force you to watch a movie of your choice for a whole day, what would be that movie?

Blade

I would use them to go faster. And the wings to get banned from servers.

IIRC,

Sunlight = White light = Consisting of 7 colors

White light get's broken into the 7 colors (dispersion) by a prism. The particles in air and other molecules also act like a so called prism.

Blue having the shortest wavelength is visible to the naked eye.

State Thevenin's theorem.