Ask the User below you Anything

I would change into a giant flying statue of Jesus and would tour the world freaking out athiests and theists alike.

Who voted Liberal in the Australian elections last night!? (for 'Muricans: Our Liberal party is like your Republicans except with less religion and freedums and more blatant apathy for public service) (But seriously I can't find a single person who voted lib. Where are all these crackheads?)

Not me! Also, that last remark personally offends me as a crackhead. Please remove it and apologize.

If you had to choose between living a comfortable, stable life that was the result of the of the state's oppression of the undereducated working class or living an unstable, spartan life that was the result of the state properly treating the working class, which would you choose and why?

Probably sneak into girls bedrooms through the keyhole like a pesky teenager, or most likely survive cat attacks and try to find me some mate who would share her life with me.

If some guy approach you and told you he will pay you well if you beat his wife, what would you say to him?

Godammit :mad:...just answer the question.

No, is the answer to your question ... Although I might be tempted to slap this one about - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=568861776457703&set=vb.100000016565110&type=2&theater

That is one daunting girl. What seems to be the situation?

Also, you didn't provide a question, you are not letting this thread takes its natural course. :angry: