Might as well embarrass myself over here, too.

Tooks

was that a song about cannibalism or oral sex i cant tell he was putting side dishes on him but also seemed a little sexually attracted to him

Nice job, Tooks! Fun idea for a song, but perhaps you could project your voice a little more next time? It felt a little creeper-y all quiet and in my ear.

was that a song about cannibalism or oral sex i cant tell he was putting side dishes on him but also seemed a little sexually attracted to him

Nice job, Tooks! Fun idea for a song, but perhaps you could project your voice a little more next time? It felt a little creeper-y all quiet and in my ear.

I'm actually an incredibly shy person so projecting my voice isnt something that comes easy to me (especially when trying to sing and not let other people in my house know im doing it). I kind of like how its a bit creepery though. The original song is about cannibalism so a creepery parody fits :P

my next planned parody is about zomboid and I might have to get someone else to sing it for me cause its not easy to sing =x

Archived