Kate and Baldspot in the metagame

k12314

I know this might sound silly, but I've mentioned this before in a few posts. I know they're meant to be a playable story, but wouldn't it be great to also stumble across them in your escapades to loot for things? Imagine walking into their house and seeing Baldspot cooking some soup, and he starts rambling about how he doesn't want any trouble, or maybe you see their house ablaze, and watch as Baldspot makes a desperate attempt to carry Kate out of the burning building. And of course, there's being able to intervene against the raider, Bob's klutz nature burning down the house, helping heal Kate... Or shooting them both and stealing all their shit.

Not really a suggestion, more just a "what if" kind of thing.

Yeah it was coming and it's coming and it's in and NPC's are awesome and the devs are baws and the British and Canadian and American team of awesome possums with their music and games and house making and their NPC interaction... I have no idea where I was going with that...

You're crazy. I like that.

Yeah it was coming and it's coming and it's in and NPC's are awesome and the devs are baws and the British and Canadian and American team of awesome possums with their music and games and house making and their NPC interaction... I have no idea where I was going with that...

Well...

No one is american there...

AND YOU FORGOT ME ! THE FRENCH ! AAAAHHHH.

Ban him.

Well...

No one is american there...

AND YOU FORGOT ME ! THE FRENCH ! AAAAHHHH.

Ban him.

As you wish, coffe-bo-....I mean...master.

Banned. Killed. Called the police.