Exercising in Multiplayer

Parku

Had a similar issue, a friend doing squats just looped the animation endlessly, and when he moved around the game would update periodically his position, just looping the squat animation.

Im pretty sure he tried to break out of the squat action and then moved elsewhere to repeat the exercise.

Edited by 3rdParty

Have no success at reproducing this one :( It seems there's something more going on or is done to get animation stuck like that...

Any other details you guys can think of? How often does this happen? (every time you/friend exercise or not?) How do you cancel/stop? Are you in the same room with the person that does exercise when they start/finish? Perhaps you've logged out or logged in while they were doing it? Are you or they try do do something else (queue actions) while they exercise? ..

Well well well I will add onto the train of people having this bug. It could have been because my friend who had never played the game was being an actual idiot and soft locked himself into the animation for the rest of the sever. It could very well just have to do with the current list of syncing issues currently facing the BRAND new build but yes. I can attest to this being a problem as of now.

Happened quite a lot with us (four players, mostly in the same area). It seems to happen only to people who saw you exercising at some point, but we can't be sure about it yet.

Also, once the bug is in place, your position only gets updated for these players once you move away from your previous spot for a certain amount of tiles (about 10). So they see you "warping" while exercising all the time, unless once of you logs out and logs in again.

I can confirm that I faced this bug too.

Was playing with two friends and everytime one of us would exercise he would get stuck in the animation for the others and teleport from time to time (while still in the animation state).

The only way we found to fix this without restarting was to get in and out any vehicle.