Ultrafort Mk1

QQMoar

5/10

I dont see multiple entry/exits. Death trap

Incorrect. :)

Two external entrances via 2nd-floor sheet-ropes at the front and rear of the house.

All external ground floor entrances to the house (doors and windows) barricaded and sit behind 4 layers of walls.

Secure compound accessible only from the house via single ground floor door.

Compound emergency exit via the shed (which is stocked with supplies if I ever need to re-locate in a hurry).

5/10

I dont see multiple entry/exits. Death trap

Incorrect. :)

Two external entrances via 2nd-floor sheet-ropes at the front and rear of the house.

All external ground floor entrances to the house (doors and windows) barricaded and sit behind 4 layers of walls.

Secure compound accessible only from the house via single ground floor door.

Compound emergency exit via the shed (which is stocked with supplies if I ever need to re-locate in a hurry)

Woops, i am mistaken. can you take more screenshots?

I think the "Ultrafort" looks good... though the usable area behind a wall seems thin.

Well I have about 7 rain barrels, 6 storage crates and enough room for 32 separate plots for crops (all spaced out to avoid disease spreading etc) so i'm not sure what else I would need additional space for?

I think the "Ultrafort" looks good... though the usable area behind a wall seems thin.

Well I have about 7 rain barrels, 6 storage crates and enough room for 32 separate plots for crops (all spaced out to avoid disease spreading etc) so i'm not sure what else I would need additional space for?

If you know you have the space, then that is all that matters.  :)

It would be really unfortunate if something caught fire.

Edit: Also, I really can't stop reading this as "Ultrafork" for some reason.

I totally just opened this thread expecting to read about some kind of new fork killing tactic.

fork are nice but i prefer spoon.

It would be really unfortunate if something caught fire.

Edit: Also, I really can't stop reading this as "Ultrafork" for some reason.

I totally just opened this thread expecting to read about some kind of new fork killing tactic.

fork are nice but i prefer spoon.

Why.

Archived