"it was read" for discs and cassettes

vek

9 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Pretty sure there is a new button in Char info called "Training materials" that allows you to see all the books, magazines, Cds, etc that the char has read / listened to or watched?

If I may chime in here and hijack the post a little, but doesn't having every CD/VHS (even the home ones) in a list available from the get go spoil the excitement of finding them? I know we can't see the contents of them, but some (especially the home VHS) have rather spoilery names.

Might I suggest instead of having a massive list of all of them, there's instead the skill ones (just like for books/magazines), then for the "flavour" CD/VHS there's a number (so you know how many there are in total), and then they only appear in the list once you've found them?

17 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Pretty sure there is a new button in Char info called "Training materials" that allows you to see all the books, magazines, Cds, etc that the char has read / listened to or watched?

Yes, of course, I have seen the "training materials" section. And I have to use it because, unlike CD and VHS magazines, there is no mark on them that they have been read.
It's not critical, but inconvenient.