Npc survivors

Meat Pie

They used to be in, but they weren't very good. TIS took them out so they could develop better NPC's.

Damn you, you ninja bastard.

Anyways, there are no longer NPCs in the game as of now. They were removed due to the new game mechanics making them even more dysfunctional than they were. They're now working on a MAJOR overhaul for the NPCs and the systems that will go into working them. No ETAs asides from that they will be in SoonTM.

"Soon" is something if they come back at some point then thats good if they have the base stuff for them then thats good and means it can happen.

Going to buy this soon and dont think I will wait for a sale,more money for the devs that way.

Yeah, they are, without a doubt, going to be re-implemented SoonTM and will end up being a major mid-game component after getting proper supplies and weapons.

Newboid Question #867:  Are these different from Survivors?  Some folks have mentioned having a "survivor" break into their safe house and cause endless mayhem.  Or are NPCs = Survivors and neither are in the game anymore?

NPCs are survivors. They are not in the game as of now. They are being updated and re-worked to fit into the game properly.

"Soon" is something if they come back at some point then thats good if they have the base stuff for them then thats good and means it can happen.

Going to buy this soon and dont think I will wait for a sale,more money for the devs that way.

they have been saying soon for the past 4 or so months now tho

If the world would end in a year you'd say it was pretty soon. It's all about how big the thing will be that determines the SoonTM.

In this case it's huge.

donald-trump-and-hedge-fund-manager-marc

I'm still hoping they'll come out before Christmas. Done properly, they'll inject a lot of much needed variation into the game.

And hopefully it won't take too long for them to implement player leaders after NPCs are released, since turning them into your underlings is going to be where most the fun comes from.

I'm still hoping they'll come out before Christmas. Done properly, they'll inject a lot of much needed variation into the game.

And hopefully it won't take too long for them to implement player leaders after NPCs are released, since turning them into your underlings is going to be where most the fun comes from.

I'm thinking they'll be out sometime next year.

Incorrect, they've stated NPC work has been on ice ever since the buildup to Steam release started.

Archived