Forum is Dornröschen?

RedKrypton

I noticed since the Steam Launch the forums went quite dormant. Of course there is discussion going on and stuff, but not as much as usual.

I regularily check the Steam forums and all the mods also have to migrated over.

Maybe the people are just playing so much PZ, that they don't have time to meet up at the forums?

I would also like to play PZ, but for now Fallout New Vegas, EUIV and soon CKII Sons of Abraham eat my live.

Oh, no, the forum is actually really busy! Make sure you check out the new content page.

In fact, just after the steam release, it was almost a full time job reading all the posts, and it's still really quite active. We're still seeing quite a few forum signups as well :)

With the steam release, by necessity a lot of the mod/admin time had to be spent there to keep things running smoothly ;)  Hopefully this forum will continue to grow as people migrate over (that's part of the reason I added a bunch of links to this week's Mondoid).

I am still watching from the shadows.

I think the shadows are pretty crowded actually. I think people are expecting a large activity boost, so if it's just a vague rise it feels like it's reduced. I can only imagine that the amount of traffic has doubled 5-6 times.

Archived