Survivor 2299 - Fallout 4?

Kitt Frostpaws

Shocking. I will say I'm sick of this policy where devs won't comment on rumors, it just fuels the fire even more, when they say "we won't say" I mean they could lie or something, but then I imagine that would be the new "we don't comment on rumors." I just wish they would say something. Oh well, we'll find the truth soon enough.

That's part of the business plan I'd say ;)

It's not a bad marketing scheme when you think about it, build up as much 'mystery' (even if it is blatantly obvious) and hype then make the announcement and get all the fans saving up with a nice fat wad of cash in their little 'fallotu 4' jars.

I'm starting my savings already.

Everybody usually assumes a mysterious website is something it's not. So it may not be a hoax but it not be what you are expecting.

I don't think it's bad marketing but it's just a pain in the ass. I also get tired of people playing a guessing game on what something is just for the sake of guessing. When companies do these sort of things, the payoff is also worse than what people were expecting it to be.

Everybody usually assumes a mysterious website is something it's not. So it may not be a hoax but it not be what you are expecting.

I don't think it's bad marketing but it's just a pain in the ass. I also get tired of people playing a guessing game on what something is just for the sake of guessing. When companies do these sort of things, the payoff is also worse than what people were expecting it to be.

Well a little bit of fun & tomfoolery never hurt anyone now has it? (well, asides from that one time. And the time after that. And after that..)

I like that countdown and the beeping sound. Although it is annoying.

Has any deciphered what it's supposed to mean. I figured it was morse code or something.

It refers to a date: December of this year.

Boo.. I want something a bit more interesting than that.

A possible announcement isnt interesting?

No the fact that intriguing beeping sounds provide no more information that we could extrapolate from the countdown.

Well it is better than just a beeping sound that is just...a beeping sound.

No the fact that intriguing beeping sounds provide no more information that we could extrapolate from the countdown.

I can't believe none of you have figured it out. That beeping is MORSE CODE. It translates to 12.11.13, which is December 11, 2013. I'm assuming that'll be the reveal date for the game, or possibly even the release date if we're really that lucky.

I can't believe none of you have figured it out. That beeping is MORSE CODE. It translates to 12.11.13, which is December 11, 2013. I'm assuming that'll be the reveal date for the game, or possibly even the release date if we're really that lucky.

I actually pointed out that it was morse code earlier..

We are aware of this. Read the thread.

I was directing that more to the people saying it's "beeping." It's not just beeps and boops.

I was directing that more to the people saying it's "beeping." It's not just beeps and boops.

I can't believe none of you have figured it out.

????????

I'm tired and stupid. That combination causes me to word shit in a really dumbass way. When I said "none of you" I meant none of the people who were calling it "beeping."

I have really poor speaking skills OK.

It refers to a date: December of this year.

Read again.

The same reason it's not fallout 7 -- Brotherhood of Steel and Tactics don't count.

Its kind of the same for assassin's creed. By all counts we should now be on assassin's creed 6 but I guess seeing as brotherhood and revelations were pretty much direct5 sequels (in terms of who the historical figure is) thats why they stopped numbering them until ac3

Archived