IS my guy supposed to get high extertion after just one swing at a zombie?

goodfellas2

Question

9 answers to this question

Is it a bug or is it supposed to be like that because I walked up to a crawler with a golf club swung it at it and then my guy got really tired.

Only affects the golf club, due to its weight, as far as I'm aware.

You're still quite capable of charging and swinging while exhausted, not to mention running.

Is it a bug or is it supposed to be like that because I walked up to a crawler with a golf club swung it at it and then my guy got really tired.

Only affects the golf club, due to its weight, as far as I'm aware.

You're still quite capable of charging and swinging while exhausted, not to mention running.

This could be very true, I only had the golf club but the main thing wasn't that you couldn't charge, it's that once exerted after one swing, you swing very, very slowly.

The first moodlet that pops up for exhaustion is more of a warning. It's not until it advances another stage (like 2-3 more swings after the first depending on the weapon and whether you're using two hands or not) that it actually does anything negative to your "attributes".

It's a lot like how when the sleep moodlet first pops up two hours before actually effecting you in any way. This gives you time to find shelter for the night and ensures you spend the most efficient amount of time doing stuff. 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is how it works.

I personally vastly prefer a baseball bat to anything but a fire axe. Though I've recently gained an appreciation for clearing houses with a kitchen knife which I feel is better in close range. Just not as much durability. 

Archived